Contest: Eclectic Collector
One man’s garbage is another’s gold, or so that hackneyed idiom seeks to profess. Material possessions we hold dear to ourselves resonate on a level only discerned by the bearer of such vendibles. This contest is an exercise in eccentricity; a pursuit to discover who amongst you has transcended the role of a casual gatherer of garments and evolved into what can only be exemplified as “The Eclectic Collector”.
- Head to your wardrobe, vault, or whatever receptacle houses your clothing and vestments and gather every teeVillain garment you and your family own.
- Stack them neatly in a pile (or several piles) and film yourself flipping through them. I do not expect everyone to be Fellini, but at least try to keep in focus.
- *Tags AND designs must both be visible for all t-shirts. Although, if you were foolish enough to attempt sneaking a non-teeVillain shirt in there, be advised – I WOULD KNOW.
- Video may be cut and edited, but any duplicate shirts you might have must be displayed in a single take.
• Facebook – post the URL to your video in the comment section of this post.
• Instagram – post the video to your account with the hashtag #teeVillainCollection
• Twitter…I still do not know how to use Twitter
The most fanatical fiend will be rewarded with credit to your Fiend Fund to the tune of 100,000 Dungeon Dollars. ($100 value)
In addition, you will receive a t-shirt folder (NOT someone to fold your t-shirts) and two packs of vacuum-seal storage bags – a final resting place for all your non-teeVillain garments as you cull your collection, making room for more teeVillain Products for World Domination™.
DEADLINE TO POST:
11:59 PM (EST) October 28th, 2017
I will rummage through each and every masterpiece submitted and personally select the video by which I am most impressed. Entries will not be evaluated merely on the size of one’s collection, but also the manner in which it is presented, so creativity plays a pivotal role in my final decision. The winner will be announced on October 31st: Villain’s Christmas Day.
*Notes of Importance
Any rules not covered mean nothing and I reserve the right, at any time, to change the rules. I am teeVillain, and I do as I wish.
Now off with you! You will need time to arrange your arsenal and hone your film-making finesse.