Music has the power shape the tone of any given media, breathing into it presence and atmosphere until convergence into one seamless semblance. The same can be said for Halloween. Certain songs evoke both the mirthful and the macabre, thus making them a superlative soundtrack for the most wonderful time of the year. That being said, I want to hear your favorite Villain’s Christmas carols.
- Create a Halloween-themed Spotify playlist worthy of a ghoul’s glower.
- Post a link to your petrifying playlist in the comments section of this post.
- Six songs only. No more, no less.
- Vary your selections. Each song must be from a different artist, band or composer. Six songs from Nicki Minaj for instance, will earn you nothing but a trip to my Laundry Room of Doom™ where you will undergo grueling hard labor for no less than 17 days.
The person with the most sinister selection of songs will receive my patented, two and a half-time Enemy Award Winning “Box of Envy.”
*Not available in stores. Some restrictions apply. Void where prohibited.
DEADLINE TO POST:
Post link as soon as possible so I may begin perusing your playlists immediately.
I will be listening to your playlists throughout the month of October and choosing a winner based on the selection of songs of which I most enjoy. However, if I skip over any song on your playlist for any reason, you will be automatically disqualified, so choose wisely! The winner will be announced on October 31st: Villain’s Christmas Day.
*Notes of Importance
• Any rules not covered mean nothing and I reserve the right, at any time, to change the rules. I am teeVillain, and I do as I wish.