Crystal Lake – that baneful body of water in which the fate of a young boy was interminably sealed. His vengeful visage has since become woven tightly into the fibers of pop-culture, and has ingrained itself as one synonymous with that fateful Friday. For some it is a day of which to be wary, while for others a time for celebration. Being a firm proponent of the latter, I have prepared a contest custom tailored to fit all of you “Jason Junkies” out there. In honor of of this forthcoming Friday, I want you to gather your trifles and trinkets and prove to me that you are the ultimate “Killer Campground Collector”.
- Compile your ultimate “Friday the 13th” collection. This is not limited to only t-shirts; I want to see it ALL. Such items may include:
Canadian Yarn Art
2. Present it to me in any manner you choose. This may be by means of posting a photograph, filming a short video, driving a dump-truck to my HQ (if you can find it!) and unloading at my doorstep, et cetera. It is solely up to you.
3. Post said presentation by one of the following means:
• Facebook – embed your entry in the comment section of this post.
• Instagram – post your entry to your account with the hashtag #tvF13
• Twitter – No.
The person with the most heinous hoard will receive my patented, two and a half-time Enemy Award Winning “Box of Envy”.
*Not available in stores. Some restrictions apply. Void where prohibited.
DEADLINE TO POST:
11:59 PM EST October 12th 2017
Once again, I will not pass judgement exclusively by the magnitude of your amassment. Presentation and diversity will earn you more acclaim than humdrum heaps of hackneyed hoardings. The winner will be announced on Friday, October 13th.
*Notes of Importance
• Any rules not covered mean nothing and I reserve the right, at any time, to change the rules. I am teeVillain, and I do as I wish.
Now off with you! You will need all the time you can get to arrange your aggregations.